Promoting Clinical Excellence & Client Access to Mental Healthcare
Founded in 2017, Refresh Mental Health owns and operates leading mental health practices with specialized programs throughout the United States. Our centers spread across the U.S. and provide comprehensive services including:
- Mental Health, Eating Disorder & Relationship
- Residential, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient & In-Home Care
- Services for Children, Adolescents & Adults
- Individual, Couples, Family & Group Therapy
- Psychiatry & Telethrapy
- Psychological & Neuropsychological Testing
- Depression and Anxiety
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Hit Our Mental Gym
Lucille Sherman Sun, October 10, 2021, 8:29 PM UNC-Chapel Hill officials canceled classes Tuesday after police investigated multiple reports of suicide since the start of classes this fall. “We are in the middle of a mental health crisis, both on our campus and across...
The long Covid problem might be bigger than we thought. A large study has revealed that one in three Covid-19 survivors have suffered symptoms three to six months after getting infected, with breathing problems, abdominal symptoms such as abdominal pain, change of...
As a former collegiate swimmer, 6 year professional cheerleader for the NFL and current professional choreographer, I have been playing sports all my life and know the sport culture all too well. Now as a clinical sport psychologist, I have been able to apply my...